Young NTUC is the youth wing of the NTUC. Since our founding in April 2005, Young NTUC has grown to over 170,000 working adults aged 35 years and below. We strive to give voice to the needs and aspirations of young workers. Career or cause-based, we provide platforms for youths to forge lasting relationships and form united communities to achieve a common goal.
- Co-create overall integrated marketing strategy to drive public awareness of Young NTUC in the youth domain.
- Develop and implement youth centric career-related and cause-based programmes and events to engage in-school youths and working adults.
- Manage day-to-day activities associated with the programmes and initiatives, including project management, creative development, marketing and registration, budgeting and outcomes tracking and measurement.
- Manage and maintain corporate website and social media platforms (e.g Instagram, Facebook, etc)
- Work closely with external partners from the 3P sector and internal stakeholders to tackle key challenges of the youth sector.
- Identify, engage and secure partners to support successful delivery of Young NTUC programmes.
- Youth groups account management and any other duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in any discipline.
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite - not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign preferred.
- Must understand and be able to comply and communicate brand identity & guidelines.
- Good engagement and influencing skills.
- Able to work on some weekday evenings and Saturdays.
- Good understanding of the dynamics and challenges of youth sector.