- You report directly to the Director, Programmatic.
- You are expected to your team as well as any specialist delivery services that are being deployed in your business.
The role encompasses:
- Involvement in the programmatic media strategy development process.
- The creation of programmatic media plans that build from the core media idea.
- Identification and management of creative / innovative programmatic media initiatives that are born out of the strategic media direction.
- Management of the implementation of programmatic plans through to their delivery and quality control of all buys.
- Ensuring all programmatic media goals and strategies are delivered and executed within budgets.
- Client/Media Planner liaison.
- Work with the planning teams primarily to develop, deliver and maintain programmatic media plans based on a deep understanding of client goals and objectives.
- You will also be expected to have a good understanding and project manage such as production and creative services.
- You will be expected to formulate cross device media campaign strategies and work with the Digital Director on larger annual planning work or brand digital strategies.
- Foster a solutions-oriented culture
- Work with vendors / media owners, as well as internal teams (Social etc.) to produce holistic plans.
- Internally grow the knowledgebase of programmatic within the agency
- Be a key contact for any internal queries relating to programmatic, campaigns, client enquiries, or team questions.
- Support pulling together reports and building out interesting insight from the delivered campaigns which will help influence your future planning strategies.
- Tertiary Educated
- Previous digital/mobile media agency experience
- An understanding of programmatic media buying
- The candidate must have an understanding of the intricacies of mobile communications
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Compliance with deadlines
- Interpersonal skills and style
- Excellent telephone manner
- Planning and organizing skills
- High energy and an approachable manner
- A ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Business savvy
- Leadership qualities
- Great interpersonal and communication skills internally, with media owners and clients