You love covering all aspects of creating and maintaining websites. You have a strong understanding visual communication and web programming languages.
You’ll have at least 1 year of experience working as a web designer, demonstrate excellent communication skills, and have a knack for managing your time and priorities. Most of all, you thrive in a collaborative environment, you’re not afraid to learn new things, and you can execute to a very high standard.
- Design user-centred digital experiences using modern design tools and methodologies.
- Collaborate with designers, developers, managers, clients, and users to create world-class digital experiences.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of our products and internal development processes.
- Share your knowledge with other members of the team through conversation, collaboration, and documentation.
- Monitor latest and best practices in user-centric design, information structuring, and digital experiences.
- Proficient in UI/UX software. (Adobe Suite, Sketch, etc.)
- Demonstrate proactivity and leadership.
- Ability to manage your time and priorities with ease.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work independently and as a team on a comprehensive range of projects.
- (Bonus) Experience with building websites through CMS platforms (WordPress, Drupal, etc.)