You take ownership of cases you undertake and follow up on reported cases till closure. Armed with strong knowledge on how websites and hosting work, you are adept at troubleshooting and rendering necessary support.
You’ll have at least 1 year of user support experience, demonstrate excellent communication skills, and have a knack for managing your time and priorities. Most of all, you thrive in a collaborative environment, you’re not afraid to learn new things, and you can execute to a very high standard.
- Provide post-project technical and customer support to end-users via tickets, email, and phone.
- Perform first level troubleshooting and resolution on reported incidents.
- Escalate incidents to 2nd level resolver, when necessary, with all relevant and required information.
- Furnish and submit timely updates to customers on the status of outstanding issues within targeted Service Level.
- Collaborate with internal teams to determine proper resolution paths.
- Update internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers.
- Build on knowledgebase, documentation, FAQs, and training guides.
- Other duties as may arise from time to time and as may be assigned to the employee
- Minimum 1 year experience in user support.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical individuals.
- Proficient in HTML & CSS.
- Demonstrate proactivity and leadership.
- Ability to manage your time and priorities with ease.
- Work independently and as a team on a comprehensive range of projects.
- (Bonus) Experience with building websites through CMS platforms (WordPress, Drupal, etc).