We are looking for world-class talent to join our crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled express logistics company providing supply chain solutions for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia.
What You'll Be Doing
- You will be involved in Digitising Projects throughout the entire life-cycle of the conceptualization and implementation.
- Be the bridge between Business and Engineering to deliver impactful products within Ninja Van
- Understand user pain points, validate problems and work with the engineering team to organise and assign priorities
- Own the delivery roadmap for your projects - prepare the project schedule, define the milestones, track and report progress.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals or work
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion. Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
Skills You'll Need
- Formal Education- Bachelor Degree/Masters Qualification in any relevant field
- 3 to 6 years experience in project management, delivering technical builds, software and applications.
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills, comfortable working with people of diverse backgrounds, good at managing both up and down, adept at resolving conflicts.
- Driven and resilient, leads by example with positive energy to get through tough times.