What You'll Be Doing
- Generate leads, qualify opportunities, engage with prospects, develop qualified opportunities into Client engagements.
- Develop email marketing programs from inception to execution including writing email and landing page copy, and creating emails.
- Design effective, persona based, and metric-driven automated nurture email programs to qualify existing prospects.
- Cold calling and follow up outreach to prospective clients for scheduling appointments with key decision makers.
- Ensure that the Sales Pipeline remains full with qualified leads & prospects.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the lead generation process.
- Be absolutely hands-on and be ready to pitch in with direct effort during the initial phase
- Report to outside sales - metrics, opportunities, and threats.
- Work with the Marketing team to increase the value of Marketing Communications collaterals/Email.
Skills You'll Need
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Economics, Interactive Media or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability to show lead generation, growth, and pipeline development for enterprise markets.
- Must be well versed in current advertising trends, best practices, reporting, and maintain knowledge base of future trending.
- Highly driven, motivated with a passion for demand generation/sales 4. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Derive quick results - Should be comfortable with target based models.