What You'll Be Doing
- Be a part of a small highly dynamic & entrepreneurial Cloud Consulting, Data Engineering, AI & ML team that is responsible for building the Searce Brand in the Google Cloud and AWS ecosystem to start with
- Partner with the CTOs & VP Engg of top tech startups & digital natives and help scale their business leveraging tech, sales & client success skills
- Work closely with Google Cloud and AWS engineering & product teams to identify best-fit solutions for our clients infrastructure, data and AI/ML needs.
- Craft and execute strategies to drive our clients' adoption and use of Google Cloud /AWS & Searce's cloud service offerings
- Provide advocacy and strategic technical guidance to plan and build solutions using industry best practices, and proactively keep our clients' cloud environments operationally healthy & running in an optimal manner
- Understand each client's business/operational needs, technical challenges, and growth roadmap and help them achieve the greatest value from their GCP/AWS environments
- Support technical advisory for ‘all things cloud' & beyond to your clients and enable them to futurify their businesses
- Be the first one to experiment on new age cloud offerings, help define the best practices for cloud, automation & Dev-Ops, be a solution visionary and technology expert across multiple channels
- Continually identify better ways of doing things and help build a continuous improvement culture
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree .
1. Graduate degree
2. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
3. Experience in project or program coordination, project management is preferred.
4. Good knowledge of Google Apps, Google Docs, MS PowerPoint is preferred.
5. Good data analysis skills
6. Must have extremely good presentation skills.
7. Good articulation skills
8. Possess ability to think logically and has an analytical mind
9. Strong ethics and transparency in dealings with clients, vendors, colleagues and partners.
10. Strong attention to detail and ability to aim at perfection.
11. Ability to follow-up with multiple stakeholders and get things done
12. Good understanding of Cloud Ecosystem(Google Cloud and AWS)