We are looking out for self-motivated, dynamic and talented individuals to join our growing team. If you are keen to uphold world-class grid reliability and drive a sustainable future for all, join us and make your mark in the energy industry today!
SP Group is looking for an experienced Communications Designer to join our User Experience team. In this role you’ll work on a wide range of projects from rapid prototypes for consumer testing, user interfaces, social media content development, storyboarding, animation, short form video editing, infographics and other various digital projects.
You have a passion for Communications Design with a keen eye for visual design, the ability to translate complex data and business messages into creative visuals, and good attention to detail. We count on you to influence, provide art direction and produce collateral to meet communication objectives.
You are a collaborator and good communicator: working alongside people from diverse backgrounds and business functions, such as data science, technology, marketing and product. You will make the biggest impact by bringing ideas to life visually.
What You'll Do
You will be part of the User Experience team and be called upon to work or consult on a wide range of projects: brand identities and full brand implementation, graphics designs for digital media, workbooks and publications, rapid prototypes for consumer testing, illustrations of business ecosystems, user interfaces, and even rolling up your sleeves to create effective presentation decks. Animation and video editing are a plus.
- Get exposure to and involved with all aspects of the design consultancy projects: research, inspiration gathering, brainstorm, strategy defining, concept development, prototyping etc.
- Collaborate with people from diverse backgrounds to tackle complex challenges.
- Deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment and ensure all deadlines are met. Go out in the field and build empathy with users through activities like observing the life of a distribution network engineer and riding the car of an EV driver etc.
- Support Singapore and regional markets, working with the local teams for in-market execution
What You'll Need
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of product design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to service design and digital products such as design thinking or lean startup.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Agnostic yet proficient with design tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Knowledge of capabilities and limitations of Web, iOS and Android technologies.
- Knowledge of Qualitative Research such as user interviews or contextual inquiry etc. Experience in the advertising or communication sector is a plus.
- Design craft: Successful candidates will bring a wide range of experiences in multiple fields within communication design including: Editorial Design, Information Graphics, Typography, Packaging Design, Exhibition Design. Portfolio that showcases craftsmanship in visual design.
- Possess a Degree in related design discipline or equivalent