Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead generation campaigns: To develop and execute lead generation campaigns across various online and offline marketing channels (email marketing, content marketing, social media, events, and partnerships) to drive customer acquisition and revenue growth.
- Customer and lead database strategy: Develop and implement customer and lead database strategy to ensure accurate and up-to-date information to gather insights for targeted marketing campaigns. Analyze customer data to identify opportunities for upselling, cross-selling and renewal initiatives.
- Marketing analytics: Monitor, analyse and report the performance of lead generation campaigns (key performance metrics: conversion rates, cost per lead) to identify areas for improvement and optimization. Provide data-driven insights and recommendations to optimise marketing tactics.
- Collaboration and cross-functional support: Collaborate closely with internal teams (sales, editorial, product, customer experience, design) for alignment.
- Budget management: Monitor and track marketing spend to ensure that it remains within budget.
- At least 2 years of experience in Growth Marketing or related roles.
- Degree qualification in Business / Marketing or related discipline.
- Previous hands-on experience in running digital campaigns.
- Data-oriented in measuring campaign performance.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently while meeting expectations and collaborating within teams