In this role, you will assist senior team members with support the maintenance and update of an existing pharmacy application.
Outpatient Pharmacy Automation System (OPAS) is a highly complex and novel system, and is the first in region to integrate different high-speed automated dispensing machines and robotics, smart conveyors and even industrial robot armatures and assembling industry. Developed by Synapxe together with our public healthcare institutions and suppliers, OPAS has transformed the way prescriptions are traditionally filled in the pharmacy.
Role & Responsibilities
The candidate will assist senior team members with support the maintenance and update of an existing pharmacy application.
- Support new enhancement go-live transition
- Support monitoring of compliance to security measures
- Solve routine problems that occur within applications
- Liaising with vendor and users on issues log and status
- Analyze application usage reports
- Monitor application performance, application logs
- Propose recommendations to improve application performance
- Document the application’s technical architecture, issue resolutions and procedure
- Provide 24/7 primary application maintenance support
- Min Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Industrial and System Engineer/ Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Candidates should have strong analytical and able to work independently.
- Proactive self-starter with an analytical and creative mind.
- Result and customer oriented with multi-tasking capabilities.