The Business Analyst provides analytical support for the development of technology solutions that meet business needs. He / She assists senior team members with projects. He / She partners with stakeholders to identify, clarify, and document complex issues they are facing. He / She will assist with the assessment of the viability and effectiveness of technical systems and business processes can in meeting these needs. He / She facilitates communication between business and technology teams. He / She has a passion for learning and is comfortable exploring and analysing data. He / She also adopts a structured and systematic approach to analysing business processes and solving problems.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide on-going application support and be involved in various stages of the SDLC.
- Conduct user requirement analysis for the development / implementation of new systems and enhancements to existing systems.
- Involvement in the system integration testing phase prior to implementation.
- Plan and coordinate end-user training for any system implementations or enhancements.
- Liaise closely with business users and build good rapport.
- Liaise closely with vendors in project implementation, application testing, supporting application patches and upgrades in accordance with project methodologies and policies.
- Support the team in defining project requirements, tracking and documentation.
- Provide 24/7 primary application maintenance support.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years of experience in the relevant field
- Experience in assessment of requirements feasibility, functional and technical design, and involved in project life cycle
- Strong analytical skills, self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with teams from other IHiS departments, hospital departments and/or vendors
- Proficient in MS Office and basic understanding of Windows Servers and MS SQL
- Experience in healthcare industry is added advantage