The Business Analyst provides analytical support for the development of technology solutions that meet business needs. He / She assists senior team members with projects. He / She partners with stakeholders to identify, clarify, and document complex issues they are facing. He / She assists with the assessment of the viability and effectiveness of technical systems and business processes can in meeting these needs. He / She facilitates communication between business and technology teams. He / She has a passion for learning and is comfortable exploring and analysing data. He / She also adopts a structured and systematic approach to analysing business processes and solving problems
Role & Responsibilities
Bill Format Engine is a national platform to format the national healthcare bills to the patients. The candidate will need to provide functional support this .Net framework system together with a technical team
Role & Responsibilities: (Functional)
- Assist the Functional Lead of the programme team to manage deployment tracks of workgroup activities and ensure detailed deployment plan has been documented.
- Assist in some project management activities such as booking of resources, taking minutes, recording of meetings etc.
- Determine go-live readiness criterial, socialize them with key stakeholders and obtain agreement
- Work closely with project teams, champions, user workgroups and other stakeholders to define and document business needs within specified scope.
- Escalate potential conflicts, issues and changes to ensure stakeholders and project team remain in agreement on the solution and scope of work.
- Evaluate potential solutions and make recommendations to resolve business problems.
- Liaise closely with business users and build good rapport.
- Liaise closely with vendors in project implementation, application testing, supporting application patches and upgrades in accordance with project methodologies and policies.
- Partner stakeholders to ensure smooth deployment and adoption of new solution.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills.
- Strong in process and business workflow.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently.
- Familiarity with deployment methodology is an added advantage
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, with ability to canvass ideas and influence stakeholders.
- Result and customer oriented.
- Experience in MS Windows environment & application support is essential.
- Experience in healthcare industry and/or interface integration is an added advantage.