This headcount will support the MCDR Operations and Maintenance team in MOH ITDG. This headcount will help to maintain the data pipes from the data sources to MCDR.
Role & ResponsibilitiesThe Application Developer is responsible for the ingestion of data from new or existing data sources into the analytics platform. He/She would also be responsible to troubleshoot and investigate job or data discrepancy issues raised. He/She to ensure smooth day-to-day task of data ingestion and transfer of data between the different zones within analytic ecosystem.
- Perform ETL design & development for new data source ingestions or change requests to existing data ingestion pipelines.
- Implement data anonymisation based on organisation data governance policies.
- Provide support or troubleshoot & monitor existing EDW ETL scheduled jobs developed as and when required.
- Provide development work on report and metadata definition.
- Support the team in analyzing and documenting project requirements through reviewing ETL source codes.
- Responsible for flow of data within the different entities in the analytic ecosystem.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Computing Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- At least four (4) years of software development experience and two (2) years in a development experienced using Informatica BDM or any other equivalent ETL tools.
- Develop and Test ETL Mappings, Mapplets, Workflows using Informatica
- Experience in Database such as Oracle, MSSQL and PL/SQL scripting
- Able to perform technical project documentation using tools such as ETL Mapping Specs.
- Basic Big Data Knowledge Concept (HIVE, HDFS)
- Experience with Shell scripting and core Java coding
- Informatica Certified Developer (desirable)
- Team player with good communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong interest in learning new and emerging technologies.
- Experience in healthcare industry is an added advantage