If so, join us, and #ExperienceHealthTech. We are Synapxe. Inspiring Tomorrow's Health: https://youtu.be/3d-qIBO2i0U
We are currently looking for a Media and Communications Assistant Executive for the following role.
About the role:
As the Media and Communications Assistant Executive, you will be required to support project activities. Responsibilities include preparing action plans, gathering necessary resources and working with a team to get things done. Strong communication and collaboration skills are essential.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with your reporting officer to develop and execute effective and comprehensive external and internal communications, offline and digital strategies to enhance the department's brand and mindshare.
- Support the development of media and/or event materials
- Convert slides into animated video e-learning module using AI tools
- Plan and execute department's events or activities
- Documentation and updating of training materials to ensure standard is kept
- Collect data from system for data analytics, performance analysis to assist in business decision making process.
- Diploma in Business, Marketing or Media and Communication or any other related specialisation
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 especially in PowerPoint and excel at intermediate level
- Good to have knowledge in SharePoint, ServiceNow, Project Management and Design Thinking Methodology
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable, proactive and a strong team player
- Exhibit leadership qualities with good verbal and written communications skills
- Passionate and keen to make a difference to re-imagine the future of HealthTech