Role & Responsibilities
- Understand facilities requirements of the Nex Generation Electronic Medical Records program (rooms, workspace setup, meeting rooms, connectivity, staff welfare). Work with PHI counterparts to secure facilities required.
- Plan seating allocation and meeting room allocation, and communicate the plan to the wider NGEMR program team.
- Plan and execute the provision of F&B for FDR, cutover, and the go-live periods, covering the confirmation of F&B requirements, planning and securing the budget required, initiating the tender process and evaluating the quotation submissions, obtaining the necessary approvals, managing the F&B vendor.
- Understand PHI requirements on vaccination status of team members providing onsite support, and communicate to NGEMR management and the wider NGEMR program team, and coordinate collection of vaccination evidence for submission to the PHI where necessary
- Manage call centre agents when the NGEMR call centre is functioning during go-live periods.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Mature and strong team player with ability to communicate efficiently and effectively at all levels.
- Must be able to handle projects independently and present with confidence (if required).
- Self-motivated with initiatives and drive.
- Strong analytical skills and receptiveness to changes.
- Good time management skills and ability to work under pressure.