We are looking for world-class talent to join our crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled express logistics company providing supply chain solutions for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia.
What You'll Be Doing
- Guide and shape the relationship between the Business and Engineering teams to deliver impactful products and features to the market, with emphasis on new services to our biggest customers.
- Grow and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders including big key partners as well as smaller shippers. Must be able to be credible with external technical/business stakeholders.
- Defining scope and influencing business solution decisions based on technical feedback and business strategy.
- Foreseeing and smoothing out dependencies and potential blockers, and keeping stakeholders engaged.
- Create ways of inspecting, organising and visualising project requests and pipeline.
Skills You'll Need
- 3 to 5 years experience in project management, with minimum 1 year delivering technical builds, software and applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, comfortable working with people of diverse backgrounds, good at managing both up and down, adept at resolving conflicts.
- Driven and resilient, leads by example with positive energy to get through tough times.
- Excellent written and spoken communication. Ability to speak and write in Bahasa, Mandarin or Thai is a bonus.
- Familiarity with API services or Kafka messaging is a bonus