UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
What You'll Be Doing
- implement and deliver high quality software solutions / components for the Credit Services platform that conform to architectural standards
- manage and 'own' significant development tasks end-to-end
- demonstrate superior collaboration skills in working closely with other development, testing and implementation teams to roll-out important regulatory and business improvement programs
You will be part of the CDIO WMPC Development team that is responsible for
- deliver solutions needed and L3 support to CA's and Credit Risk Control (CRC) personnel to support the UBS lending business
- providing the systems that ensure Bank's compliance to various regulatory requirements.
Skills You'll Need
- minimum of 7 years of experience in enterprise application and system design with OOA/OOD, UML Modeling
- project / hands-on experience with J2EE standard and Test Driven Development (TDD) approach
- strong programming experience in Java8 and above version, Application Server/Tomcat in Unix, Windows platforms, Spring boot, Spring MVC frameworks, Hibernate, Junit, Gradle, Maven and Gitlab
- strong experience in UI frameworks, REACT and Angular
- sound knowledge of Spring security framework’s authentication and authorization and resolving application security issues identified
- working experience in designing and developing Rest Microservices, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Ansible playbook for deployment, multi-threaded and batch systems, database design and PL/SQL
- good to have skills: Good knowledge of Mockito, Liquibase, PostgreSQL, APIGEE, Azure cloud