We are looking for an Innovation Manager with a proven track record in project management and/or event planning and an interest in building and developing relationships with the FinTech ecosystem.
You will play a critical role in building intelligence and Incubator pipeline for UBS Next and the broader UBS employee population. Due to the diverse and cross-divisional nature of the team’s activities, you will have the opportunity to build a broad network of relationships that will serve as the basis for a successful career within UBS Next, CDIO and across UBS Group.
What You'll Be Doing
- deliver innovation projects in collaboration with internal and external service providers
- negotiate and align contracts and cooperation approaches with partners
- plan and operate signature events, both virtual and in-person including content, format, logistics, venues, speaker management, AV, budget, analytics, etc.
- engage senior stakeholders involved in innovation change across all business divisions and functions
- coordinate communications activities surrounding projects
- nurture and establish tight links with the external innovation community and potential partners for banking innovation
- facilitate conference attendance across the UBS Next team and optimize insights
Skills You'll Need
- 5+ years as a project manager and/ or events planner with an interest in innovation and knowledge of the FinTech ecosystem
- ability to combine strategic and analytic thinking with pragmatic, solution-oriented approach
- strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- familiarity with planning tools, and digital events platforms a plus
- strong sense of understanding and delivering an engaging experience
- driven individual who is willing to learn and take up new challenges
- highly organized, meticulous working style and orientation to detail
- strong collaboration, people engagement and communications skills especially with teams and individuals outside the core team
- excellent written and spoken English