UBS Next is the venture and innovation unit of UBS group. We play an active role in securing the future of UBS and our clients.
We conduct applied research and exploration in the latest business models & emerging technology shaping the future of finance. UBS Next continuously connects with the wider ecosystem of game-changers in this space. We make strategic investments in fintech and tech companies through our VC investment arm and execute innovation projects in our incubator. We aim to move at startup-speed within a regulated bank.
You will be part of an enthusiastic, agile and global team that is committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in order to strengthen our firm and bring value to our clients.
What You'll Be Doing
- Lead the evolution of prototypes and pilots across a variety of new business opportunities in collaboration with business and technology teams and partners
- Mentor internal entrepreneur teams on designing approaches to evaluate new business opportunities
- Design and deliver experiments that validate client needs, technological feasibility and business viability through client interactions
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities based on global trends, changing client needs and emerging technologies
- Provide educational briefings to stakeholders on progress and learnings
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in product management including bringing new products to market, a plus if in the financial services industry
- Excellent communications skills and competent at communicating with executive-level stakeholders and clients
- Ability to consult internal stakeholders on a variety of product innovation techniques
- Fluent in English, other languages a plus