For more than 30 years, WE has put people at the center of our business. We build real and meaningful relationships with clients and influencers, execute work that connects with the audience’s head and heart, and communicate with bold purpose.
The Copywriter works closely with internal account teams and external clients and participates in all stages of the creative process to write materials that bring the program strategy to life.
What You'll Be Doing
- Produce written materials in a variety of formats, including print collateral (press materials, brochures), Web and interactive content, thought leadership pieces, taking into account responses from the target community
- Ensure written materials are clear, concise and persuasive to help bring the program strategy to life
- Work closely with internal account teams and external clients to participate in all stages of the creative process, from brainstorming to conceptual development, thereby contributing to campaign ideas and strategies
- Understand target audience to translate copy and design into compelling creative
- Proofread written work and online content
- Manage time and establish priorities while maintaining flexibility to respond to changing demands
- Help communicate creative ideas in presentations to clients
- Stay on top of trends through business/industry monitoring and outside resources (e.g., research bodies, academics, industry gurus)
- Utilise knowledge of B2B Content landscape to pitch ideas to help drive business and measure content performance
Skills You'll Need
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a copywriter for B2B / B2C in an advertising or digital agency environment (including experience with digital media and content marketing)
- A keen enthusiasm for and demonstrable understanding of data, consumer behaviour, marketing insights digital trends and technologies
- Good knowledge of B2B content creation, SEO, social media, and full-funnel content management.
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects with diverse audiences
- Expert at strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
- Sound understanding of graphic design and a keen appreciation of the interplay between textual and visual elements
- Ability to drive growth with content.
- Openness to constructive criticism and flexibility with regards to adaptation and modification
- A professional portfolio of work
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) required. A second regional language such as Mandarin would be a bonus
Equal Opportunity: WE provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against an employee or applicant because of age, race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or other legally protected class status.
Diversity and Inclusion: WE values a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to creating a workplace where everyone thrives. We promote an atmosphere in which diversity of people and ideas are welcomed and valued. Diversity includes differences in race, religion, gender, age, lifestyle, ethnic background and sexual orientation as well as differences in experiences and ideas
Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications without their self-portrait, information on age, race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or other legally protected class status.