- Work closely with the Art Director and creative content team in Singapore to support clients with content marketing ideas
- Conceptualize, create, design and develop digital assets to support campaigns for social channels, microsites, landing pages, and online advertising
- Participate in brainstorms and preparation of new business pitch proposals and mock-ups required for social and online platforms
- Familiarize with clients products/services and their competitors
- Revise final overall look and feel of creative assets
- Diploma in Journalism, Communications, Visual Communications, Broadcast Media or a related field
- A creative thinker with the ability to follow creative direction and produce rich and dynamic content that fits within a defined style or purpose
- Quick and willing learner with an open mindset
- The ability to communicate ideas in an effective and creative manner
- Can work independently and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite is a must
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft applications is a must
- Basic knowledge of 2D animation and video editing skills using Final Cut Pro/ Adobe Premiere Pro is a plus
Equal Opportunity: WE provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against an employee or applicant because of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or other legally protected class status.
Diversity and Inclusion: WE values a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to creating a workplace where everyone thrives. We promote an atmosphere in which diversity of people and ideas are welcomed and valued. Diversity includes differences in race, religion, gender, age, lifestyle, ethnic background and sexual orientation as well as differences in experiences and ideas.
Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications without their self-portrait, information on age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or other legally protected class status.