We are seeking a Senior Copywriter with a robust creative vision, someone who is unafraid to challenge conventional approaches and push the boundaries of our creative output.
As part of WE's Digital Experience and Technology (DXT) studio team, you will harness your ingenuity across digital platforms, employing data, AI, predictive intelligence technology, and other digital advancements to develop creative stories that people want to read and watch.
The ideal candidate will have a natural penchant for experimentation, constantly exploring innovative ideas and cutting-edge techniques to elevate our brand's messaging and captivate our target audience.
If you are a fearless and persuasive creative thinker and thrive in an environment that fosters bold, original concepts and encourages risk-taking to achieve extraordinary results, this role is for you!
- Conceptualise, develop, and write compelling content for multi-media formats, including campaign collaterals, web content, social media, and thought leadership pieces, tailored to diverse audiences and industries.
- Drive and develop creative strategy and concept for new business proposals and client briefs
- Lead and mentor junior copywriters, fostering their professional growth and ensuring consistent delivery of high-quality content.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including account managers, art directors, and strategists, to develop and execute creative campaigns aligned with client objectives.
- Present creative concepts and ideas to clients and senior stakeholders, ensuring alignment with brand guidelines and overall project goals.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to continually enhance the quality and effectiveness of our copywriting and creative services.
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions, contribute to the development of creative briefs, and provide strategic input on campaign direction.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently, prioritising tasks effectively and adhering to strict deadlines.
- Review and proofread written materials to ensure accuracy, clarity, and consistency in messaging and tone.
- A minimum of Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Communication or Business in Marketing
- At least 6+ years of experience as a copywriter for B2B / B2C in a communications, advertising or digital agency environment (including experience with digital media and content marketing)
- Must be confident and persuasive in promoting creative ideas or proposals
- A keen enthusiasm for and demonstrable understanding of digital trends and technologies
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects with diverse audiences
- Expert at strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demands
- Sound understanding of graphic design and a keen appreciation of the interplay between textual and visual elements
- Openness to constructive criticism and flexibility with regards to adaptation and modification
- A professional portfolio of work
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) is a plus!
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is required. A second regional language such as Mandarin would be a bonus
Equal Opportunity: WE provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against an employee or applicant because of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or other legally protected class status.
Diversity and Inclusion: WE values a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to creating a workplace where everyone thrives. We promote an atmosphere in which diversity of people and ideas are welcomed and valued. Diversity includes differences in race, religion, gender, age, lifestyle, ethnic background and sexual orientation as well as differences in experiences and ideas.
Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications without their self-portrait, information on age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or other legally protected class status.