A global, full-service PR and communications agency providing strategic counsel for public relations, digital narratives, crisis management, internal communications and branding across industries and sectors.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. In this role you would work on developing, implementing, and tracking digital marketing campaigns for a portfolio of existing client accounts across a variety of sectors and industries, as well as new business pitches.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, social media, and digital advertising campaigns
- Lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution for a portfolio of clients across various industries
- Actively servicing existing accounts, managing client relationships, and reviewing content
- Develop content for client social media accounts
- You would also come up with solutions to improve content and ad performance
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Participate in new business pitching and creative strategies
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- 4-6 years of experience working in an agency environment
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Working knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy, and coaching services into digital, data, and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage, and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
EA License Number: 13C6298
CEI Number: Nicole Ong - R2096055