We are looking for talent who shares that same desire. At the core you are an amazing designer who can deliver heart stirring aesthetics with a solid technical grounding in creating for the web. A passionate art director armed with the belief that design can bring about meaningful change. Working closely with UX writers, designers and creative technologists, you will be involved in the strategic design process from research, solutioning, prototyping to delivery.
If you want to solve big complex problems,
If you want to collaborate on unexpected and refreshing ideas,
If you want to meet people who will help you make the crazy possible,
We would love to speak with you.
Dentsu is the largest agency brand and fifth largest agency group in the world.
We provide a wide range of services in eight business domains:
- Digital Marketing
- Creative Sphere
- Media Content
- Global Business
With more than 60,000 professionals in over 145 countries and regions, Dentsu identifies—through a variety of communication domains the core issues faced by our clients. We then provide the optimized, integrated solutions required to solve these issues.
What You'll Be Doing
- Participate and collaborate in design activities throughout the process with the team.
- Contribute to system mapping, customer journeys, scenarios planning and service specifications.
- Participate in analyzing research data to identify and generate meaningful insights and solutions.
- Participate in workshops with heterogeneous groups of clients and stakeholders.
- Create design principles and component libraries
- Design functional wireframes and prototyping of interfaces.
- Work closely with developers and user experience designers to improve design quality and final user experience.
- Create creative presentations and design strategy documentations.
Skills You'll Need
- Strong visual design skills in the field of digital design• Strong visual design skills in the field of digital design
- A portfolio that can demonstrate any web / app ui design concepts
- Strong critical thinking and verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about user-centred design processes and creatively solving complex design challenges
- Working expertise in prototyping softwares like XD, Figma or Sketch
- Willingness to co-facilitate workshops and work in design sprints
- Mentor younger design talent
- Strong technical understanding of designing for digital channels