What You'll Be Doing
- work with individuals in the department to adopt an agile mindset, further agile ways of working and promote early delivery of business value
- facilitate learning and development through individual team coaching, trainings, and workshops on Agile principles and values within the department.
- work with the key roles across our streams and crews to increase team performance and overall effectiveness
- help teams identify and address any organizational, product-related or technical impediments and appropriately facilitate escalation and removal
- coach our Product Owners in the skills of backlog management, prioritization, and importance of balance between business features and technical debt to ensure team are correctly focused
- enable collaboration across-teams and cross-departments and in helping identify and improve organizational-level challenges
Skills You'll Need
- experience in working as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Flow Manager or similar relevant roles
- experienced in training teams in Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean with special interest in role based trainings like Scrum Master, Product Owner, Kanban Flow manager etc.
- strong servant leader who can garner respect from individuals, puts their needs first, and with a strong attitude of transparency
- ability to communicate effectively well within team, across teams and in larger community of practice, facilitate difficult discussions and agile ceremonies
- assertive, to ensure that Agile principles are adhered to while being pragmatic about practices
- enthusiastic and engaging, to be a source of motivation for individuals and teams and able to lead teams to self-organization
- familiar and conversant in DevOps, Cloud engineering, automation, software engineering or similar technical domains