As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for documenting and optimizing business models and operating procedures in ViewQwest Group. Together with the Information System (IS) Team, you will design and deliver efficient and effective solutions to solve business challenges to meet strategic organizational goals.
ViewQwest is the fastest growing and dynamic brands in Singapore and Malaysia’s telecommunications industry. We strive to always be better by delivering consistent and outstanding service to our customers. Not only do we believe in our products and services, we are also passionate and proud of the work that we do.
What You'll Be Doing
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders of ViewQwest HQ and regional offices to assess business requirements and identify problems and opportunities across departments and various project levels
- Integrate IT solutions and provide operational expertise to implement standard policies, procedures, and processes for best work practices
- Support business leaders on change management
- Develop analysis and monitoring tools for continuous improvements on overall business planning
- Document and update work flows and standard operational procedures
Skills You'll Need
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degreein Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Experience with Visio, CI, LEAN, Six-Sigma or Project Management will be an added advantage
- Advanced Excel skills; proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and process-oriented
- Effective in planning, organizing, and prioritizing critical deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects in cross-functional environment
- Ability to travel as required
- Entry levels are welcomed